Most of the assignments were completed and completed well. The list below address some of your questions, I hope they help.
1. I can fix the link section if you want, those of you who said, "too many links!" COME SEE ME. I want to know if you mean tabs (dropdowns) or links.
2. The name of the blog is "Today in Class".
3. Yes, the course calendar has not yet been updated on Google. I'm but one woman-it should be up and complete by next week. I will usually have the current unit up.
1. The 9/11 interviews were often incomplete-you were to interview 2 people. If you are ever unsure about an assignment, please email me and I will try to get back to you ASAP. Unless I'm sleeping. For real, though.
2. Be mindful of your grammar! There were many mistakes (you'll see them circled) on your written work. Writing clearly and with proper grammar helps you to be understood more clearly and makes your writing more precise-less "huh?" and more "OH!"! You will have written tests AND your AP Exam has a written component. Reread your work, have someone else read it, work on on skill at a time-come see more for more ideas about improving your work.
3. And lastly, you were to CITE your evidence. Only a handful of people cited their sources (interviewee/s)