I know we watched a few in during our Year-In-A-Week and during World in Balance, that's ok; Rewatch them! You are viewing them again with a different purpose: identify and analyzing consequences of population growth.
- National Geographic 7 Billion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc4HxPxNrZ0&list=PL8C636B6B62BF697E&index=1
- NPR: 7 Billion-How did we get here? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcSX4ytEfcE
- National Geographic, How Typical Are You? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B2xOvKFFz4
- Joel Cohen: An introduction to Demography, Malthus Miffed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vr44C_G0-o
- Hans Rosling, Global Population Growth Box by Box https://www.ted.com/talks/hans_rosling_on_global_population_growth?language=en
- The Seemingly Impossible is Possible http://www.gapminder.org/videos/hans-rosling-ted-talk-2007-seemingly-impossible-is-possible/