1) Class Syllabus- not for download- see me if needed
2) Binder Organization: Let's be clear- when I collect binders, I am looking for your notes- your book reading guides, article notes, movie notes, and class notes. The organizer is suggested to keep. you. organized. Just me trying to help you so you don't drown in sea of papers or lose assignments.
2) Annotating a Text: what does annotation look like in a college classroom? What is expected from your annotations?
3) Our most used and common Article Review Form
4) Current Event Assignment: due for every unit and for a few other assignments throughout the year.
5) 7 Steps to the Main Idea- an alternative to the Article Review form; used when reading supplementary texts and determining the "So What?"
6) Geography and History Thru Movie form- a task rotation used when we watch and discuss films and documentaries